About Faith Christian Church
As Christians, We Affirm that:
- Jesus Christ is the son of the Living God
- Everyone is a Child of God!
- Open Communion: The Lord's Supper, or Communion is celebrated in weekly worship. It is open to all who believe in Jesus Christ. Luke 22: 19-20
- Freedom of Belief: Disciples are called together around one essential of faith; belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. All people are free to follow their consciences guided by the Bible, the Holy Spirit, study and prayer, and are expected to extend that freedom to others. We learn, love, experience and grow together.
- Baptism by Immersion: In baptism the old self-centered life is set aside, and a new life of trust in God begins. Although we practice baptism by immersion, other baptism traditions are honored.
- Belief in the Oneness of the Church: All Christians are called to be one in Christ and to seek opportunities for common witness and service. 1 Corinthians 12:12-31
- The Ministry of Believers: Both ministers and lay persons lead in worship, service, and spiritual growth. Everyone has a ministry!